Monday, 8 December 2008

another one missed?


Can I pretend it's Christmas yet? I've received a Christmas card, heard a Christmas song, done all my shopping, had a Christmas event at work, watched the Christmas lights get switched on, eaten some chestnuts, been freezing cold...
Why don't they announce exactly when on each day they are going to play the Coke ad?! I have watched Coronation Street officially three times now just because that's the most popular program on a channel with adverts. But no luck! Why aren't they playing it when the most people are watching?!
I want to cheat and watch it on YouTube but I'd feel too guilty afterwards. Why have I got to have this OCD brain that makes up these rules?! I'm still eaten up inside that I didn't see the ad last year! I didn't even tell anyone I hadn't seen it because I was ashamed somehow! I think I need therapy...

1 comment:

  1. Seen the Coca Cola Ad yet?

    What a lot of rushing around and stress for that final project. And there was me thinking you were sitting around "designing".

    I'm well impressed.

    Now - get on with the next six months. Please

    Mister

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Graphic designer trying to make it in the grown-up world without growing up.