Wednesday, 21 September 2011

the glue that holds everything together…



…is quickly destroyed by my bottle of un-du® Original Adhesive, Sticker, Tape and Label remover.

My paradise with my new books was extremely troubled by the fact that some of them had stickers on the spines that seemed to have been stuck on with superglue. They were ruining the look of my lovely bookshelves and keeping me awake at night (slight exaggeration but only a slight one)

The internet saved my life once again and told me of a little bottle that could solve all my problems…After downing the vodka I then found the above mentioned 'undu' and bought that too.
I thought I'd share it with the world so you can take those pesky price tags off presents for people without it turning into a glue and paper mess and ruining your life. 

Isn't this blog the most exciting thing you've ever read?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I can cope with the roller coaster ride of thrills and spills that is this blog.
    Undu may very well change my life. Is there something similar to help with DIY to avoid the hassle of nails and screws and stuff? Maybe it would be called Duup.
    Anyway I'm beginning to recover from the excitement already and I'm sure that by Monday my heart rate will be back to normal

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Graphic designer trying to make it in the grown-up world without growing up.