Tourist day number two was to Camden Town with my little brother as well as my parents in tow.
Unlike Abbey Road, I'd been there many times before and I'm still not bored of it. I'm a big fan of vintage and retro stuff in general and the Stables Market is the perfect place for it. Everything is all crammed together and a bit of a maze with lots of different passages you can explore. Its an exciting place to go with lots of things to take photos of. There are a few miserable shopkeepers who tell you off if you take photos of their stuff but other than that its all good! It'd been a long time since I'd been in Camden. I think the last time was when I went to my friend's birthday party and Kevin Spacey turned up…A random story that I can't be bothered to explain.
There's not much more to say about Camden apart from that everyone should go!
That looks a really interesting place. Just a few random comments.
ReplyDeleteI heard that! Stop saying 'Oh no not again!'
How big is your little brother?
What were you REALLY doing to make the shokeepers miserable and cross when you took pictures?
You can't possibly just drop in the fact that Kevin Spacey turned up at your friend's birthday party and then go on to say that it's a random story you can't be bothered to explain!