Once upon a time there was a geek girl and a geek boy. One day they made books for each other. In the back of the one for the boy was a questionnaire where the girl asked him to go out with her…After he ticked 'Yes' he was trapped forever.Two years later, me and Jay felt we needed to be geeky together again for our anniversary. We decided to sew each other a toy to give each other on the day. Despite me hassling him for months, Jay managed to keep what he was making me a secret…until the night before when he accidentally announced it without me even trying to find out! Nice one.
Here's what we made:
I made Frankie Fox and Jay made Jeremy the Monkey. We both happened to choose patterns from the same shop on Etsy: Click here to have a look


Terrific romantic story so far. I'm a hard hearted sort of chap as you know. Mean even!? But even I had a quiver to my lip and a lump in my throat. I shall follow progress.
ReplyDeleteNow boxes ticked by Jay on the Wonderful Questionnaire. I'm guessing:
'Like a box full of amazingness'
'Alice'
'Jay' - not certain on this one
'YEAH!'
The last one you gave away already of course - but I would have got it right.
Do I get a prize if I am 100% correct?
You guys are aww-dorable.
ReplyDelete